Mary offers single seminar workshops and multi-week programs.
Workplace nutrition programs motivate employees to make lifestyle changes that result in lower health costs. A small investment in nutrition programs results in a range of benefits from fewer sick days to reduced health benefit costs from medications to treat high blood pressure, cholesterol, diabetes and depression.
Please call to have a Corporate Wellness Programs customized to your needs and budget.
What Participants Say,
- “Hats Off…I liked the fact that she answered questions/specific situations easily and clearly.”
- “Good movitator. Get her back”
- “I found your talk the most interesting we have listened to on nutrition. I think it is because you combined nutrition with the enjoyment of eating food.
- “I liked your interactive approach and I noticed that everyone in the audience participated.”
- “You have changed my way of thinking about food and eating.”
- How to Navigate the Food Court
- Eating for Energy
- The Power of Protein. Live long and strong.
- Tackle Stress with Nutrition
- Weigh to Go! Achieve and Maintain your Best Weight
- Eating in Control: How to Apply the Brakes on Cravings
- Organics...Should I Pay the Price?
- Mary's Top 10 Tips on Eating Well
- Superfoods and Antioxidants
- At the Heart of Good Food
- Eating to Prevent Cancer
- The Athlete’s Edge. How to make the most of your talent and training.
- Mindful Eating. How not to be fooled by food marketing, packaging and presention.
- No Added Salt...Is this public health advice really meant for you?
- Delicious cooking made easy. How to create extraordinary food....Recipes included.